Totals: 0 - €0.00
Please note: This book will be published in September 2017 and is currently only available for pre-order. Pre-ordered copies will be dispatched upon publication in September 2017.
Edited by Pierre-Régis Burgel, Marco Contoli and José Luis López-Campos
Contents list (subject to change)
Definition, severity and impact of pulmonary exacerbations
2. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
3. Cystic fibrosis
4. Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis
5. Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Triggers of pulmonary exacerbations
6. Air pollution and allergen exposure
7. Viral infection
8. Bacterial infection
9. Cardiovascular comorbidities/pulmonary embolism (differential diagnosis)
Treatment and prevention of pulmonary exacerbations
11. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
12. Cystic fibrosis
13. Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis
14. Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
15. Role of pulmonary rehabilitation in prevention of exacerbations of chronic lung diseases
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
UK: 2-4 business days from date of despatch.
Europe: 7-10 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!