We are experiencing delays in shipping to some European countries owing to ongoing strike action in France. We are currently unable to guarantee delivery times. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Edited by Pavel Strnad, Mark L. Brantly and Robert Bals
This Monograph offers a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of AATD. It covers basic biology, genetics, laboratory diagnostics and the major organ manifestations; describes the clinical presentation of AATD in both adults and children; and features chapters on genetic counselling, patient views and future therapies. The content has been tailored to meet the needs of the physician, who takes care of lung and liver patients in daily practice, and the general practitioner, who is responsible for the medical guidance of these patients.
This book contains a unique code that gives you free access to the eBook. If you would like to buy the eBook only and not receive a print copy, visit books.ersjournals.com
1. Patient view
3. Genetics and epidemiology
4. Laboratory diagnosis
5. Mechanisms of lung disease
6. Clinical approach to diagnosis and assessment
7. Treatment of lung disease
8. Mechanisms of liver disease
9. Clinical approach to paediatric liver disease
10. Clinical approach to liver disease in adults
11. Rare manifestations
12. Genetic counselling
13. Registries: roles, objectives and registry data study outcomes
14. Future directions: diagnostic approaches and therapy with AAT
This book also includes clinical cases
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!