α1-Antitrypsin Deficiency is now available to pre-order in print. All pre-ordered print copies will be dispatched on publication of the book in September 2019.
Edited by Mark Brantly, Robert Bals and Pavel Strnad
Contents list (subject to change)
1. Patient view
3. Genetics and epidemiology of AATD
4. Laboratory diagnosis of AATD
5. Mechanisms of lung disease
6. Clinical approach to lung disease
7. Treatment of lung disease
8. Mechanisms of liver disease
9. Clinical approach to liver disease – paediatric liver disease
10. Adult liver disease
11. Rare manifestations of AATD (panniculitis, vasculitis)
12. Genetic counselling
14. Future direction (novel therapies, diagnostic approaches, AAT for transplant rejection)
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!