Totals: 0 - €0.00
This book is now available for pre-order. All pre-ordered copies will be mailed when the book is published in September 2018.
Edited by James Chalmers, Eva Polverino and Stefano Aliberti
Contents list (subject to change)
1. A patient's perspective
2. Bronchiectasis pathophysiology and host defence
3. Identifying undiagnosed cystic fibrosis in adults with "non-CF" bronchiectasis
4. Comorbidities and their impact on bronchiectasis
5. Defining severe bronchiectasis
6. The bronchiectasis microbiome
7. How do we know what works? Clinical trials end-points and quality of life
8. Bronchiectasis phenotypes and endotypes
9. Bronchiectasis in primary immunodeficiencies
10. COPD and asthma overlap with bronchiectasis
11. Fungal lung disease in bronchiectasis
12. Diagnosis, classification and epidemiology of pulmonary non-tuberculous Mycobacterial disease
13. Management of pulmonary NTM disease in bronchiectasis
14. Bronchiectasis in immunosuppressed patients
15. Bronchiectasis in systemic and connective tissue diseases
16. Diagnosis of primary ciliary dyskinesia
17. Management of PCD
18. Management of frequently exacerbating patients
19. Antibiotic management and resistance
20. Airway clearance and pulmonary rehabilitation
21. Multidisciplinary care: how to structure a specialist clinic
22. Future directions: the next 10 years in bronchiectasis
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
UK: 2-4 business days from date of despatch.
Europe: 7-10 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!