Totals: 0 - €0.00
Owing to the evolving situation with COVID-19 and resulting disruption to postal services, we are unable to fulfil orders for print books. Electronic versions of many ERS books are available from our dedicated website at https://books.ersjournals.com/, or from Google Play Books, ebooks.com and the Amazon Kindle Store (in some territories), as well as from many library ebook vendors. For more information visit: https://books.ersjournals.com/ebooks-availability
Cardiovascular Complications of Respiratory Disorders is now available to pre-order. Ordered copies will be dispatched on publication in June 2020.
Edited by Miguel Ángel Martínez-García, Jean-Louis Pépin and Mario Cazzola
Contents list (subject to change)
1. Epidemiological aspects of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases
2. Common pathophysiological pathways of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases
3. Murine models of cardiovascular damage in lung diseases
4. Cardiovascular disease in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
5. Management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in patients with cardiovascular diseases
6. Chronic asthma and risk of cardiovascular disease
7. Bronchiectasis and cardiovascular diseases
8. Cardiovascular complications of cystic fibrosis
9. Cardiovascular consequences of sleep-disordered breathing: role of CPAP treatment
10. The heart in obesity-hypoventilation syndrome
11. Cardiovascular complications of lung cancer and antitumoral treatment
12. Cardiovascular implications of pulmonary hypertension due to chronic respiratory diseases
13. Cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in pulmonary embolism
14. Cardiovascular involvement in interstitial lung diseases
15. Cardiovascular consequences of pneumonia and other pulmonary infections
16. -adrenoceptor modulation in patients with respiratory disorders
17. Characterising cardiovascular safety profile of inhaled muscarinic receptor antagonists
18. Impact of inhaled corticosteroids in patients with cardiovascular disease
19. Cardiovascular side-effects of common antibiotics
20. Cardiovascular effects of xanthines and phosphodiesterase inhibitors
21. Future challenges
This book will also include clinical cases
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!