Totals: 0 - €0.00
Clinical Exercise Testing is available to pre-order. All pre-ordered copies will be despatched on publication of the book in June 2018.
Edited by Paolo Palange, Pierantonio Laveneziana, J. Alberto Neder and Susan A. Ward
Contents list (subject to change)
1. Determinants of the physiological systems responses to muscular exercise in healthy subjects
2. Abnormal patterns of response to incremental cardiopulmonary exercise testing
3. Equipment, measurements and quality control in clinical exercise testing
4. Reference values in adults
5. Patterns of cardiopulmonary response to exercise in COPD
6. Patterns of cardiopulmonary response to exercise in fibrosing ILD
7. Patterns of response diagnostic for cardiac diseases
8. Patterns of cardiopulmonary response to exercise in pulmonary vascular diseases
9. Walking for the assessment of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
10. Exercise testing in children with respiratory diseases
11. Exercise testing in adults with cystic fibrosis
12. Exercise testing in the prognostic evaluation of patients with lung and heart diseases
13. Role of exercise testing in defining the response to interventions in COPD
14. Exercise testing for pre-surgical evaluation including lung transplant
15. Indications for exercise testing: a critical perspective
- Advanced COPD (emphysema)
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
UK: 2-4 business days from date of despatch.
Europe: 7-10 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!