Totals: 0 - €0.00
Edited by Paolo Palange, Pierantonio Laveneziana, J. Alberto Neder and Susan A. Ward
Introduction: CPET in clinical practice. Recent advances, current challenges and future directions
1. Determinants of the physiological systems responses to muscular exercise in healthy subjects
2. Abnormal patterns of response to incremental CPET
3. Equipment, measurements and quality control
4. Reference values in adults
5. Patterns of cardiopulmonary response to exercise in COPD
6. Patterns of cardiopulmonary response to exercise in fibrotic ILD
7. Patterns of cardiopulmonary response to exercise cardiac diseases
8. Patterns of cardiopulmonary response to exercise in pulmonary vascular diseases
9. Walking for the assessment of patients with COPD
10. Exercise testing in children with respiratory diseases
11. Exercise testing in adults with cystic fibrosis
12. Exercise testing in the prognostic evaluation of patients with lung and heart diseases
13. Exercise testing in the evaluation of pharmacotherapy in COPD
14. Exercise testing for pre-operative evaluation
15. A critical perspective on the use of exercise testing
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
UK: 2-4 business days from date of despatch.
Europe: 7-10 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!