The maximum order value is currently 150. For larger requirements, please place several orders or contact email@example.com
This book is now available for pre-order. Print copies will be dispatched upon publication in September 2022.
Edited by James H. Hull and Jemma Haines
Contents list (subject to change)
1. Epidemiology of breathlessness
2. The psychology of breathlessness/perception
3. Physiology of breathlessness
4. Tools for assessing breathlessness
5. General clinical approach to assessing complex/unexplained breathlessness
6. Laryngeal considerations
7. Large airway collapse
8. Dysfunctional breathing
9. Allergic factors
10. Pulmonary vascular causes
11. Cardiovascular causes
12. Postural tachycardia syndrome and autonomic dysfunction
13. Assessment of treatable traits and treatment adherence
14. General approach to management
15. Breathlessness management
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!