Totals: 0 - €0.00
This item is currently out of stock. We expect to receive more copies soon.
Owing to the evolving situation with COVID-19 and resulting disruption to postal services, we are unable to fulfil orders for print books. Electronic versions of many ERS books are available from our dedicated website at https://books.ersjournals.com/, or from Google Play Books, ebooks.com and the Amazon Kindle Store (in some territories), as well as from many library ebook vendors. For more information visit: https://books.ersjournals.com/ebooks-availability
Edited by Gernot Rohde and Dragan Subotic
Pleuropulmonary infections are among the major causes of morbidity and mortality worldwide. This issue of the European Respiratory Monograph considers pleuropulmonary infections from both medical and surgical angles. It features chapters written by well-known experts in the fields of respiratory medicine and thoracic surgery, with particular focus on antibiotic prophylaxis prior to thoracic surgical procedures, the medical and surgical treatment of tuberculosis, fungal infections, abscesses and empyema of the lung, bronchiectasis, hydatid disease, mediastinitis, post-operative infection and complications, and much more.
If you would like to buy this book as eBook only and not receive a print copy, visit boooks.ersjournals.com
1. Antibiotic prophylaxis in lung resection surgery
2. Medical treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis
3. Surgical treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis
4. Fungal pulmonary infections: the conservative approach
5. Surgical management of thoracic aspergillosis
6. Surgical treatment of invasive aspergillosis
7. Actinomycosis of the lung and pleura
8. Abscess of the lung: current therapeutic options
9. Surgical treatment of bronchiectasis
10. Hydatid disease of the lungs
11. Mediastinitis: causes, management and outcomes
12. Surgical management of plural empyema
13. Pleural empyema in children
14. Lung resection in the presence of infection and after pleural empyema
15. Dealing with infection after thoracic surgical procedures
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!