The maximum order value is currently 150. For larger requirements, please place several orders or contact email@example.com
ERS has now resumed sales of printed books worldwide, with the exception of a small number of countries (https://www.ersbookshop.com/covid-19-shipping-information-24-w.asp). Electronic versions of many ERS books are available from our dedicated website at https://books.ersjournals.com/, or from Google Play Books, ebooks.com, as well as from many library ebook vendors. For more information visit: https://books.ersjournals.com/ebooks-availability
Edited by Klaus F. Rabe, Jadwiga A. Wedzicha and Emiel F.M. Wouters
COPD is responsible for considerable morbidity and mortality, and its course is complicated by coexisting comorbidities that worsen prognosis. Understanding the importance of comorbidity and multiple comorbidities in COPD is important in patient assessment and management planning. This Monograph is the first comprehensive collection of up-to-date articles on COPD comorbidity. It includes chapters on epidemiology, cardiovascular disease, daibetes, psychological disease and infection, and covers the importance of including comorbidity in COPD treatment guidelines, as well as the ways in which comobidity influences clinical COPD management. This Monograph will be of interest to clinicians, healthcare professionals, and those researching this important area.
If you would like to buy this book as eBook only and not receive a print copy, visit books.ersjournals.com
1. Prevalence of COPD and comorbidity
2. COPD: inflammatory mechanisms and systemic consequences
3. Assessment of cardiovascular comorbidity
4. Diagnosis and management of heart failure in COPD
5. Infection and comorbidity
6. Malnutrition and obesity in COPD
7. Osteoporosis in COPD
8. Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease and COPD
9. Metabolic syndromes and diabetes mellitus in COPD
10. Obstructive sleep apnoea and COPD
11. Management of depression and anxiety in COPD
12. Managing skeletal muscle dysfunction in COPD
13. Lung cancer in COPD
14. Pulmonary hypertension in COPD
15. COPD and thrombosis
16. Comorbidities in current in COPD guidelines
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!