This book will be available to pre-order in late 2021.
Edited by Aurelie Fabre, John Hurst and Sheila Ramjug
Contents list (subject to change)
1. A patient perspective/clinical cases
6. Clinical features and acute management in adults
7. ICU management of COVID-19
8. Clinical features and acute management in children
9. Post-COVID sequelae
10. Post-COVID rehabilitation
11. Research design and lessons
12. Historical perspective
13. Societal response
14. COVID vaccines
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!