Totals: 0 - €0.00
We are experiencing delays in shipping to some European countries owing to ongoing strike action in France. We are currently unable to guarantee delivery times. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Environmental and Occupational Lung Disease will be published in September 2020 and will be available to pre-order from July 17, 2020.
Edited by Johanna Feary, Hille Suojalehto and Paul Cullinan
Contents list (subject to change)
1. The global perspective of OLD
2. Occupational asthma due to a sensitiser and irritant-induced asthma
3. Work-exacerbated asthma
4. Inhalation injuries
5. COPD and OB
6. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis
8. Non-malignant pleural disease from asbestos and mesothelioma
10. Coal dust lung disease
11. Other pneumoconiosis from inorganic dusts
12. Inhalation fevers, cotton dust, COP, rarities
13. Metals including beryllium
15. Lung cancer
17. Working at high altitude
18. Outdoor environment
19. Indoor environment
20. Exposure assessment
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!