On 1 July, ERS will resume sales of printed books within Europe. Unfortunately, intercontinental shipping remains disrupted. Electronic versions of many ERS books are available from our dedicated website at https://books.ersjournals.com/, or from Google Play Books, ebooks.com and the Amazon Kindle Store (in some territories), as well as from many library ebook vendors. For more information visit: https://books.ersjournals.com/ebooks-availability
This book will be published in late 2020 and will be available to pre-order in autumn 2020.
Edited by Johanna Feary, Hille Suojalehto and Paul Cullinan
Contents list (subject to change)
1. The global perspective of OLD
2. Occupational asthma due to a sensitiser and irritant-induced asthma
3. Work-exacerbated asthma
4. Inhalation injuries
5. COPD and OB
6. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis
8. Non-malignant pleural disease from asbestos and mesothelioma
10. Coal dust lung disease
11. Other pneumoconiosis from inorganic dusts
12. Inhalation fevers, cotton dust, COP, rarities
13. Metals including beryllium
15. Lung cancer
17. Working at high altitude
18. Outdoor environment
19. Indoor environment
20. Exposure assessment
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!