ERS has now resumed sales of printed books worldwide, with the exception of a small number of countries (https://www.ersbookshop.com/shipping-in-2020-4-w.asp). Electronic versions of many ERS books are available from our dedicated website at https://books.ersjournals.com/, or from Google Play Books, ebooks.com and the Amazon Kindle Store (in some territories), as well as from many library ebook vendors. For more information visit: https://books.ersjournals.com/ebooks-availability
This book will be published in December 2021 and will be available to pre-order in October 2021.
Edited by David Jackson and Michael Wechsler
Contents list (subject to change)
1. An introduction to eosinophil biology
2. Eosinophils and airway nerves
3. Differential diagnosis of pulmonary eosinophilia
4. Biomarkers of eosinophilic inflammation
5. Eosinophilic asthma
6. Eosinophilic COPD
8. Eosinophilic pneumonia
9. Allergic fungal airways disease
10. Respiratory viruses and eosinophilic inflammation
11. Hypereosinophilic syndromes
12. Imaging of eosinophilic lung disease
13. Genetics of eosinophilic lung disease
14. Autoimmunity of eosinophilic long disease
15. Safety of eosinophil depletion
16. Future prospects
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!