The maximum order value is currently 150. For larger requirements, please place several orders or contact email@example.com
Edited by David J. Jackson and Michael E. Wechsler
A great deal of knowledge about eosinophilic lung diseases has been gained in the last few years, but unanswered questions concerning eosinophil biology still remain. It is in this context that this Monograph was developed. Broad in scope, the book bases its approach to the management of eosinophilic lung diseases on a fundamental understanding of eosinophil biology in health and disease. State-of-the-art reviews written by world-leading authorities and up-and-coming stars in the field take the reader on a journey through the different eosinophilic lung diseases. This Monograph will ensure the practising clinician is better equipped to recognise and treat patients with eosinophilia, as well as appreciate the advances coming in the near future.
This book contains a unique code that gives you free access to the eBook. If you would like to buy the eBook only and not receive a print copy, visit books.ersjournals.com
1. An introduction to eosinophils and their biology
2. Differential diagnosis of pulmonary eosinophilia
3. Biomarkers of eosinophilic inflammation
5. Eosinophilic asthma
6. Eosinophilic COPD
7. Allergic fungal diseases in the upper and lower airways
8. Eosinophilic pneumonias
9. Hypereosinophilic syndromes and lung involvement
10. Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis
11. Eosinophils and airway nerves in asthma
12. Respiratory viruses and eosinophilic airway inflammation
13. Eosinophils as potential mediators of autoimmunity
14. Safety of eosinophil depletion
15. Future prospects of translational and clinical eosinophil research
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!