Totals: 0 - €0.00
Edited by Ulrich Costabel, Bruno Crestani and Athol U. Wells
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is a steadily progressive and ultimately fatal disease of unknown origin. Recent years have seen advances in our understanding of IPF and a number of guidelines have been published. But many questions remain unanswered, particularly surrounding probable versus definite IPF. This Monograph aims to discuss the latest achievements in IPF, and covers key diagnostic issues, staging of the disease, complications and comorbidities, treatment, unmet patient needs and perspectives for the future. This book will be of interest to all clinicians and researchers in this area.
4. Key diagnostic issues
5. Histopathology and cryobiopsy
6. Bronchoalveloar lavage
8. The evaluation of disease severity/staging for prognosis
11. Acute exacerbations
13. Pulmonary hypertension
14. CPFE: distinctive and non-distinctive features
15. Other comorbidities
16. Pharmacological management
17. Symptom management: dyspnoea and cough
18. Nonpharmacological interventions: rehabilitation, palliative care and transplantation
19. Key patients' needs: a patient's perspective
20. Key ongoing issues in trial design
21. Perspectives for the future
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
UK: 2-4 business days from date of despatch.
Europe: 7-10 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!