Totals: 0 - €0.00
Edited by R. Graham Barr, David G. Parr and Jens Vogel-Claussen
Imaging is key to the screening and diagnosis of many respiratory conditions. It is also an area of significant debate, particularly with regard to questions surrounding safety and overuse. This book covers two main areas: imaging methodology and safety; and imaging use in specific respiratory conditions. It will be of interest to pulmonologists in all areas of respiratory medicine.
1. MRI methods for structural and functional assessment of the lungs: proton and mutinuclear
2. Radionuclide imaging
3. Chest radiography: performance, indications and interpretation
4. Lung cancer: screening and staging
5. Pulmonary embolism
6. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
7. Interstitial lung diseases
8. The pleura
9. Pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome
10. Pulmonary hypertension
12. Imaging cystic fibrosis lung diseaase with MRI
13. The cardiopulmonary unit
14. Measurement of pulmonary structure and function
15. Regulatory perspective on the use of lung imaging in drug development
16. Risks of thoracic CT
17. Safety issues in MRI
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!