Totals: 0 - €0.00
Owing to the evolving situation with COVID-19 and resulting disruption to postal services, we are unable to fulfil orders for print books. Electronic versions of many ERS books are available from our dedicated website at https://books.ersjournals.com/, or from Google Play Books, ebooks.com and the Amazon Kindle Store (in some territories), as well as from many library ebook vendors. For more information visit: https://books.ersjournals.com/ebooks-availability
Edited by Anne-Marie C. Dingemans, Martin Reck and Virginie Westeel
Lung cancer is the most common cause of death from cancer worldwide it is estimated to cause nearly one in five cancer deaths. Most lung cancer patients are diagnosed late and for many of them, there are currently no curative therapy options available, meaning long-term survival is still low. Nevertheless, enormous progress has been made in the field during the last decade. This Monograph provides a comprehensive overview of the current knowledge of and advances in lung cancer, covering areas such as: screening; tobacco control; COPD; diagnosis; therapy; and treatment of early stage lung cancer from both a surgeons and radiation oncologists perspective. Very recent achievements in innovative fields, such as targeted therapies and immunotherapies, are also discussed.
If you would like to buy this book as eBook only and not receive a print copy, visit books.ersjournals.com
1. Epidemiology: development and perspectives
3. Tobacco control
4. The association with COPD
5. Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
6. Histological diagnosis: recent developments
7. The current of future roles of genomics
8. Molecular pathology
9. Adequate tissue for adequate diagnosis: what do we really need?
10. Management of early stage lung cancer: a surgeon's perspective
11. Management of early stage lung cancer: a radiation oncologist's perspective
12. Mediastinal staging
13. Approaches in patients with locally advanced NSCLC: a surgeon's perspective
14. Approaches in patients with locally advanced NSCLC: a radiation oncologist's perspective
16. Systemic treatment of elderly patients
17. Achievements in targeted therapies
18. Can we expect progress from targeted therapy of SCLC?
20. Perspective of a pulmonologist: what might we expect and what do we need to know?
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!