This book will be published in 2021 and will be available to pre-order in early 2021.
Edited by Marko Nikolic and Brigid Hogan
Contents list (subject to change)
Progenitor cells in embryonic/foetal lung development
1. Lung development (human and mouse, including alveolar and airway development)
2. Neuroendocrine cells in lung development and disease
3. Vascular and lymphatic cells in lung development
Adult airway stem cells
4. Adult mouse and human basal stem cells
5. Adult mouse intralobar/airway stem cells
6. Submucosal glands
7. Human respiratory bronchiole epithelium
Alveolar stem cells and their niche
8. Alveolar epithelial stem cells in homeostasis and repair
9. Alveolar stem cells in lung development and regrowth
10. Mesenchymal cells, immune cells and the lung stem cell niche
11. Dynamics of mesenchymal stem cells in the niche
12. Endothelial cells in the lung
Non-human and in vitro models for lung stem cell function
13. Lung organoids
14. In vivo engraftment assays
15. iPS cells (airway) for generating lung airway stem cells and modelling respiratory disease
16. iPS (alveolar) for generating lung alveolar stem cells and modelling respiratory disease
17. The ferret as a model for lung stem cells in respiratory disease (CF, smoking, asthma)
Lung stem cells and disease
18. Lung fibrosis (human and mouse)
19. Cystic fibrosis/chronic lung disease
21. Stem cells and lung cancer
22. ARDS and MSCs
Other relevant topics
23. Single cell atlas (human)
24. Bioengineering and the lung
25. Precision-cut lung slices
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!