Totals: 0 - €0.00
SALE! Order now and receive a €15 discount
We are experiencing delays in shipping to some European countries owing to ongoing strike action in France. We are currently unable to guarantee delivery times. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Edited by A. Torres and S. Ewig
Nosocomial and ventilator-associated pneumonia continue to be a major challenge in the management of intensive care patients. In particular, recent developments in microbial resistance are a cause of great concern. Internationally renowned experts provide comprehensive reviews on all the major topics within the field and, in particular, the recent insights into epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment surrounding this field. This Monograph is an essential reference book for both clinicians and researchers alike on this challenging subject.
If you would like to buy this book as eBook only and not receive a print copy, visit books.ersjournals.com
1. Aetiopathogenesis of VAP revisited
2. New approaches to the aetiological diagnosis of VAP
3. Biomarkers and VAP: results and perspectives
4. VAP: approach to therapy
5. New antibiotics for VAP
6. Aerosolised treatment for VAP
7. Impact of guidelines on HAP and VAP outcomes
8. VAP prevention: pharmacological strategies
9. VAP prevention: non-pharmacological strategies
10. Animal models of VAP
11. Viral VAP
12. Fungal VAP
13. HAP in nonventilated patients
14. Ventilator-associated tracheobronchitis
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!