The maximum order value is currently 150. For larger requirements, please place several orders or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ERS has now resumed sales of printed books worldwide, with the exception of a small number of countries (https://www.ersbookshop.com/covid-19-shipping-information-24-w.asp). Electronic versions of many ERS books are available from our dedicated website at https://books.ersjournals.com/, or from Google Play Books, ebooks.com, as well as from many library ebook vendors. For more information visit: https://books.ersjournals.com/ebooks-availability
Edited by Johanna Feary, Hille Suojalehto and Paul Cullinan
This Monograph provides the general respiratory physician with a working reference based on the latest literature and expert opinion. The initial chapter provides a contemporaneous global perspective of the epidemiology of occupational and environmental lung diseases in an ever-evolving landscape. The book then goes on to consider specific occupational lung diseases. Each chapters has a clear clinical focus and considers: key questions to ask in the history; appropriate investigations to undertake; differential diagnoses; and management. Controversies or diagnostic conundrums encountered in the clinic are also considered, and further chapters are more broadly centred on the non-workplace environment; specifically, the respiratory symptoms and diseases associated with both the outdoor and indoor environments.
This book contains a unique code that gives you free access to the eBook. If you would like to buy the eBook only and not receive a print copy, visit books.ersjournals.com
1. The global perspective of occupational lung disease
2. Exposure assessment
3. Sensitiser-induced occupational asthma
4. Work-exacerbated asthma
5. Acute inhalation injury
6. The impact on the aetiology of COPD, bronchitis and bronchiolitis
7. Occupational hypersensitivity pneumonitis
9. Non-malignant pleural disease from asbestos and malignant pleural mesothelioma
10. Silicosis and other silica-related lung disorders
11. Coal mine dust lung disease
12. Pneumoconiosis and interstitial lung diseases caused by inorganic dusts
13. Cotton, other bioaerosols, inhalation fevers and occupational organising pneumonia
14. Granulomatous and allied disorders
15. Interstitial lung disease in welders
16. Lung cancer and occupation
18. Working at high altitude
19. Outdoor environment
20. Indoor environment
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!