ERS has now resumed sales of printed books worldwide, with the exception of a small number of countries (https://www.ersbookshop.com/shipping-in-2020-4-w.asp). Electronic versions of many ERS books are available from our dedicated website at https://books.ersjournals.com/, or from Google Play Books, ebooks.com and the Amazon Kindle Store (in some territories), as well as from many library ebook vendors. For more information visit: https://books.ersjournals.com/ebooks-availability
Edited by J-F. Cordier
Orphan lung diseases differ from the more common pulmonary disorders, due to the fact that the respiratory physician will only see a few of them each year or even during their career. However, as a specialist, it is necessary to identify amd confirm such a diagnosis in a patient. This Monograph comprehensively covers the most common and/or complex of these orphan lung diseases. This Monograph should be seen as a solid companion for the respiratory specialist each time they need to consider a diagnosis of one of these orphan diseases.
If you would like to buy this book as eBook only and not receive a print copy, visit books.ersjournals.com
1. Ganulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener's)
2. Alveolar haemorrhage syndromes
3. Pulmonary involvement in Behçet's disease and Takayasu's arteritis
4. Multiple cystic lung diseases
6. Interstitial lung disaese with autoimmune features
7. Idiopathic eosinophilic pneumonias
8. ChurgStrauss syndrome
9. Amyloidosis and the lung
10. Alveolar lipoproteinosis syndromes
11. Idiopathic tracheopathies
12. Primary ciliary dyskinesia
13. Pulmonary arteriovenous malformations and other pulmonary aspects of HHT
14. Hepatopulmonary syndrome: a liver-induced oxygenation defect
15. Thoracic endometriosis and catamenial pneumothorax
16. Smoking-related interstitial lung disease
17. Rare interstitial lung diseases of environmental origin
18. Pulmonary hypertension in orphan lung diseases
19. Rare indications for lung transplantation
20. Pseudo-tumours and reciprocal mimics of neoplastic and non-neoplastic pulmonary disorders
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!