On 1 July, ERS will resume sales of printed books within Europe. Unfortunately, intercontinental shipping remains disrupted. Electronic versions of many ERS books are available from our dedicated website at https://books.ersjournals.com/, or from Google Play Books, ebooks.com and the Amazon Kindle Store (in some territories), as well as from many library ebook vendors. For more information visit: https://books.ersjournals.com/ebooks-availability
Edited by Nick A. Maskell, Christian B. Laursen, Y.C. Gary Lee and Najib M. Rahman
1. Epidemiology: why is pleural disease becoming more common?
2. The pathophysiology of breathlessness and other symptoms associated with pleural effusions
3. In vitro and in vivo laboratory models
4. Radiology: what is the role of chest radiographs, CT and PET in modern management?
5. Thoracic ultrasound: a key tool beyond procedure guidance
6. Pleural interventions: less is more?
7. Pleural physiology: what do we understand and what should we measure in clinical practice?
8. Medical thoracoscopy in 2020: essential and future techniques
9. Optimal diagnosis and treatment of malignant pleural disease: challenging the guidelines
10. Pleural infection: moving from treatment to prevention
11. Effusions related to TB
12. Pneumothorax: how to predict, prevent and cure
13. Nonspecific pleuritis
14. Nonmalignant pleural effusions: are they as benign as we think?
15. Mesothelioma: is chemotherapy alone a thing of the past?
16. Novel technology: more than just indwelling pleural catheters
17. The role of surgery
18. The specialist pleural service: when, why and who?
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!