Totals: 0 - €0.00
We are experiencing delays in shipping to some European countries owing to ongoing strike action in France. We are currently unable to guarantee delivery times. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
This book is now available to pre-order and will be dispatched on publication in March 2020.
Edited by Christian B. Laursen, Y.C. Gary Lee, Nick A. Maskell and Najib M. Rahman
Contents list (subject to change)
1. Epidemiology why is pleural disease becoming more common?
2. The relationship between symptoms, physiology and anatomy what do we know?
3. In vitro and in vivo models of pleural disease what can they teach us?
4. Radiology in pleural disease what is the role of CXR, CT and PET in modern management?
5. Thoracic ultrasound a key tool beyond procedure guidance
6. Pleural interventions less is more?
7. Pleural physiology what do we understand and what should we measure in clinical practice?
8. Thoracoscopy in 2019 essential and future techniques
9. Optimal diagnosis and treatment of malignant pleural diseases challenging the guidelines
10. Pleural infection moving from treatment to prevention
11. Effusions related to tuberculosis
12. Pneumothorax how to predict, prevent and cure
13. The nonspecific pleuritis patient
14. Non-malignant effusions are they as benign as we think?
15. Mesothelioma is chemotherapy alone a thing of the past?
16. Novel technology in the pleural space more than just IPCs
17. The role of surgery in pleural disease
18. The specialist pleural service when, why and who?
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!