Totals: 0 - €0.00
Edited by Leo Heunks, Alexandre Demoule and Wolfram Windisch
This Monograph, written by well recognised experts in the field, provides a comprehensive overview of pulmonary emergencies. A broad range of different respiratory emergencies is covered, from pneumothorax, pulmonary embolism, right heart failure and haematothorax to acute exacerbations of diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Recent developments in treatment strategies for acute pulmonary problems are also discussed in detail, with chapters on topics such as high-flow nasal cannula oxygen therapy, extracorporeal carbon dioxide removal and noninvasive ventilation.
2. Pulmonary embolism
3. Right heart failure
4. Acute exacerbations of COPD
5. Acute exacerbations of asthma
6. Hypercapnic respiratory failure in non-COPD
7. Severe community-acquired pneumonia
8. Acute exacerbations of interstitial lung disease
9. Severe haemoptysis
10. Foreign body aspiration and inhalation injury
Acute pulmonary interventions
12. High-flow nasal cannula oxygen therapy
13. Acute noninvasive ventilation
14. Extracorporeal carbon dioxide removal
15. Acute bronchoscopy
16. Chest tube insertion
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!