Totals: 0 - €0.00
We are experiencing delays in shipping to some European countries owing to ongoing strike action in France. We are currently unable to guarantee delivery times. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Edited by Marius M. Hoeper and Marc Humbert
Pulmonary hypertension plays an increasingly important role in contemporary medicine. It may present as discrete disease or as a complication of a broad spectrum of other conditions, such as connective tissue disease, congenital heart disease, liver disease, lung disease or left heart disease. All of these forms have different features and their management is never the same. This Monograph aims to provide an in-depth overview of our current understanding of the various forms of pulmonary hypertension, their diagnosis and their treatment.
If you would like to buy this book as eBook only and not receive a print copy, visit books.ersjournals.com
1. Pulmonary vascular disease: an historical perspective
2. Pulmonary hypertension: diagnosis, differential diagnosis and pitfalls
3. Current medical therapies in pulmonary arterial hypertension
4. Pulmonary arterial hypertension in connective tissue diseases
5. Portopulmonary hypertension: a consequence of portal hypertension
6. Managing pulmonary hypertension in patients with congenital heart disease
7. Pulmonary arterial hypertension in patients with HIV infection
8. Pulmonary hypertension in children
9. Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension
10. Pulmonary hypertension associated with left heart disease
11. Pulmonary hypertension in patients with COPD
12. Pulmonary hypertension in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
13. Pulmonary hypertension in pulmonary Langerhans' cell histiocytosis
14. Pulmonary hypertension associated with sarcoidosis
15. Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease and pulmonary capillary haemangiomatosis
16. Obesity and pulmonary hypertension
17. Pregnancy and birth control in pulmonary hypertension
18. Anaesthesia and surgery in pulmonary hypertension: perioperative management
19. New drugs for pulmonary hypertension
20. Lung transplantation for pulmonary hypertension
21. Pulmonary arterial hypertension in 2020: a glimpse at the future
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!