Totals: 0 - €0.00
We are experiencing delays in shipping to some European countries owing to ongoing strike action in France. We are currently unable to guarantee delivery times. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Edited by Wim A. Wuyts, Vincent Cottin, Paolo Spagnolo and Athol U. Wells
Interest in interstitial lung diseases (ILDs) has risen in recent years. A large volume of basic and clinical research has increased our understanding of the pathogenesis of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and non-IPF fibrotic ILDs. The ILD field is now evolving rapidly, with major implications for practical management. This Monograph provides expert clinical guidance on these difficult diseases, which will be helpful to both respiratory and nonrespiratory physicians alike. The initial chapters consider diagnostic issues, pulmonary function tests and techniques that are currently in development. The book then goes on to cover a variety of pulmonary manifestations of very different disease entities, such as connective tissue diseases, systemic vasculitis and much more.
This book contains a unique code that gives you free access to the eBook. If you would like to buy the eBook only and not receive a print copy, visit books.ersjournals.com
1. Multidisciplinary approach to systemic diseases: benefits for diagnosis and management of complex disorders
2. Pulmonary function tests in multisystem disorders: prejudices and pitfalls
3. Quantitative CT analysis in ILD and the use of artificial intelligence on imaging of ILD
Connective tissue diseases
4. Rheumatoid arthritis
5. Inflammatory myopathies
6. Systemic sclerosis
7. Systemic lupus erythematosus, Sjögren syndrome and mixed connective tissue disease
8. Antiphospholipid syndrome
9. Interstitial pneumonia with autoimmune features
10. Microscopic polyangiitis and granulomatosis with polyangiitis
11. Diffuse alveolar haemorrhage
12. Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis
13. Takayasu arteritis and Behçet disease
Other diseases with extrathoracic involvement
14. Airway and lung involvement in inflammatory bowel disease
15. Liver disease: hepatopulmonary syndrome and portopulmonary hypertension
16. Neuromuscular diseases
18. Trafficking and lysosomal storage disorders
19. Haematological disorders and bone marrow transplant recipients
20. Histiocytic disorders
22. Telomere syndrome
23. Sarcoidosis: pulmonary manifestations and management
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!