This book will be published in 2021 and will be available to pre-order in summer 2021.
Edited by Anne Holland, Simone dal Corso and Martijn Spruit
Contents list (subject to change)
1. Rationale for pulmonary rehabilitation in people with chronic lung diseases
2. Patient experiences of pulmonary rehabilitation
3. Assessment in pulmonary rehabilitation
4. Exercise prescription in pulmonary rehabilitation
5. Novel training strategies for patients with chronic respiratory disease
6. Occupational therapy, nutritional modulation and psychological support during pulmonary rehabilitation
7. Education and self-management in pulmonary rehabilitation
8. Pulmonary rehabilitation and multimorbidity
9. Palliative care and pulmonary rehabilitation
10. Special considerations for pulmonary rehabilitation in conditions other than COPD
11. Pulmonary rehabilitation and exacerbations of COPD
12. Falls and balance in patients with COPD
13. Measuring and enhancing physical activity in patients with chronic lung diseases
14. Health behaviour change and pulmonary rehabilitation
15. What happens after pulmonary rehabilitation?
16. How to establish a centre-based pulmonary rehabilitation program
17. Quality assurance in pulmonary rehabilitation
18. Access to pulmonary rehabilitation around the world
19. Pulmonary rehabilitation in low resource settings
20. Emerging models of pulmonary rehabilitation
21. What does the future hold for pulmonary rehabilitation?
This book will also include clinical cases
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!