The maximum order value is currently 150. For larger requirements, please place several orders or contact email@example.com
Edited by Anne E. Holland, Simone Dal Corso and Martijn A. Spruit
Pulmonary rehabilitation is an effective treatment for people with a range of chronic lung diseases. In recent years, there have been substantial advances in the science underpinning pulmonary rehabilitation. Advances have been seen in the patient groups in whom it is indicated; in the breadth of programme content; in new methods of delivery; and not least in important outcomes. This Monograph brings together scientific and clinical expertise in pulmonary rehabilitation, with the aim of optimising its delivery in clinical practice.
This book contains a unique code that gives you free access to the eBook. If you would like to buy the eBook only and not receive a print copy, visit books.ersjournals.com
1. The rationale for pulmonary rehabilitation
2. Patient experiences
4. Exercise prescription for people with stable COPD
5. Alternative training strategies for patients with chronic respiratory disease
6. Occupational therapy, nutritional modulation and psychological support
7. Education and self-management
9. Palliative care
10. Special considerations in conditions other than COPD
11. Exacerbations of COPD
12. Falls and balance in patients with COPD
13. Measuring and enhancing physical activity in patients with chronic lung disease
14. Health behaviour change
15. What happens after pulmonary rehabilitation?
16. How to establish a programme
17. Quality assurance and control
18. Access to services around the world
19. Low-resource settings
20. Emerging models
21. What does the future hold?
This book also includes clinical cases
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!