Totals: 0 - €0.00
Owing to the evolving situation with COVID-19 and resulting disruption to postal services, we are unable to fulfil orders for print books. Electronic versions of many ERS books are available from our dedicated website at https://books.ersjournals.com/, or from Google Play Books, ebooks.com and the Amazon Kindle Store (in some territories), as well as from many library ebook vendors. For more information visit: https://books.ersjournals.com/ebooks-availability
Edited by Isabella Annesi-Maesano, Bo Lundbäck and Giovanni Viegi
Over the last decade, the volume of research into the pathophysiology and genetics of pulmonary diseaes has increased greatly. This has led to the development of new treatments and therapies for many diseases, including lung cancer, asthma and cystic fibrosis. This issue of the ERS Monograph comprehensively demonstrates the developments in respiratory medicine in recent years. It outlines the importance of epidemiology in respiratory medicine, and will prove a methodological tool that will help disease management. It should also be used as an advocacy tool for the sake of public health.
If you would like to buy this book as eBook only and not receive a print copy, visit books.ersjournals.com
1. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2. Asthma and rhinitis
4. Lung cancer and pleural mesothelioma
5. Pneumonia and other infectious diseases
6. Interstitial lung diseases
7. Obstructive sleep apnoea in adults
8. The economic burden of respiratory diseases: lung cancer and oxygen treatment
9. The economic burden of respiratory diseaes: COPD and asthma
10. Sex, gender and respiratory health
11. Genetic factors in asthma and COPD
12. Early life events including transgenerational epigenetic effects on respiratory outcomes
13. Active and passive tobacco smoking
14. Outdoor air pollution
15. Indoor air pollution
16. Work-related respiratory diseases in the European Union
18. Poverty and health disparities
19. Study design: features of non-experimental studies
20. Questionnaires and lung function
21. Inflammation and allergy related to bronchial hyperresponsiveness
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!