The maximum order value is currently 150. For larger requirements, please place several orders or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Edited by Francesco Bonella, Daniel A. Culver and Dominique Israël-Biet
Recent reports indicate that the prevalence of sarcoidosis is rising and mortality in chronic sarcoidosis patients is increasing. With myriad clinical manifestations, and multi-system involvement, there is a need for all clinicians to have a working knowledge of the condition. This Monograph provides a comprehensive overview of the most recent advances in sarcoidosis. Opening with chapters on history, epidemiology and pathobiology, it goes on to provide in-depth coverage of: specific organ manifestations and general diagnostic pathways; traditional as well as innovative treatment strategies; and, importantly, patient quality-of-life assessment. This book will be useful to clinicians around the world.
This book contains a unique code that gives you free access to the eBook. If you would like to buy the eBook only and not receive a print copy, visit books.ersjournals.com
1. Definition and history
2. Epidemiology: solving the jigsaw puzzle
3. Aetiopathogenesis, molecular determinants and immunological features
4. Unravelling the genetic basis of sarcoidosis
5. Principles of diagnosis
6. Conventional and nuclear imaging techniques
7. Pathological features and differential diagnosis
8. Serum and imaging biomarkers
9. Pulmonary sarcoidosis
10. Cardiac sarcoidosis
11. Granulomatous and nongranulomatous neurological sarcoidosis
12. Cutaneous sarcoidosis
13. The calcium–kidney–bone axis
14. Non-organ-specific manifestations
15. Hepatic and splenic involvement
16. Sarcoidosis-associated pulmonary hypertension
17. Rheumatological manifestations
18. Ocular sarcoidosis
19. Paediatric sarcoidosis
20. The manifestations of rare organ sarcoidosis
21. When to treat sarcoidosis
22. Treating sarcoidosis and potential new drugs
23. Quality-of-life assessment
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!