ERS has now resumed sales of printed books worldwide, with the exception of a small number of countries (https://www.ersbookshop.com/shipping-in-2020-4-w.asp). Electronic versions of many ERS books are available from our dedicated website at https://books.ersjournals.com/, or from Google Play Books, ebooks.com and the Amazon Kindle Store (in some territories), as well as from many library ebook vendors. For more information visit: https://books.ersjournals.com/ebooks-availability
This book will be published in March 2022 and will be available to pre-order in January 2022.
Edited by Francesco Bonella, Danial Culver and Dominique Israël-Biet
Contents list (subject to change)
1. Definition, classification and history of sarcoidosis
2. Epidemiology of sarcoidosis and its effects
3. Etiopathogenesis, molecular determinants and immunological features
4. Genetics background and familial sarcoidosis
5. Principles of diagnosis
6. Conventional and nuclear imaging techniques
7. Pathologic features and differential diagnosis
8. Biomarkers (blood and imaging)
9. Pulmonary sarcoidosis
10. Cardiac sarcoidosis
11. Granulomatous and nongranulomatous neurologic sarcoidosis
12. Cutaneous sarcoidosis
13. Calcium derangements and renal disease
14. Non-organ specific manifestation
15. Liver and spleen involvement
16. Sarcoidosis associated PH
17. Rheumatologic manifestations
19. Paediatric sarcoidosis
20. Rare organ manifestations
21. Drug induced-sarcoidosis like manifestations
22. When to treat sarcoidosis
23. How to treat sarcoidosis and potential new drugs
24. Quality of life assessment in patients with sarcoidosis
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!