Totals: 0 - €0.00
This new updated ERS Monograph on Severe Asthma will be published in June 2019 and will be available to pre-order from 19 April, 2019.
Edited by Kian Fan Chung, Peter Gibson and Elliot Israel
Contents list (subject to change)
1. Definition and impact of severe asthma
2. Patient experience of severe asthma
3. Contribution of comorbidities, psychosocial factors and adherence to the presentation of severe asthma
4. Mechanisms underlying chronic airflow obstruction and exacerbations
5. Clinical phenotypes of severe asthma: adults
6. Clinical phenotypes of severe asthma: children
7. Clinical biomarkers and noninvasive assessment of severe asthma
8. Imaging in severe asthma
9. Pathophysiology of severe asthma
10. Lessons from U-BIOPRED severe asthma cohort
11. Lessons from SARP severe asthma cohort
12. Molecular phenotyping of asthma
13. Metabolic dysfunction and severe asthma
14. Lipid mediators in severe asthma
15. Corticosteroid responsiveness and resistance in severe asthma
16. Severe asthma in children: mechanisms
17. Severe asthma in children: evaluation and management
18. Evaluation of difficult-to-treat severe asthma
19. T2-biologics for severe asthma
20. Non-pharmacological interventions for severe asthma
21. Severe asthma in adults: management
22. The future
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!