Expected publication: 2020
Edited by Sofia Ravara, Elif Dagli, Paraskevi Katsaounou, Keir Lewis and Charlotta Pisinger
Contents list (subject to change)
1. Tobacco is still the most important preventable cause of respiratory diseases
2. Understanding nicotine addiction and the health effects of nicotine use
3. E-cigarettes, heated tobacco and other novel nicotine containing products. A help to smokers or a public health threat?
4. Determinants of tobacco cessation
5. Treatment of tobacco dependence
6. Treatment of tobacco dependence: pharmacotherapy
7. Optimising health systems to deliver tobacco dependence treatment
8. Improving the care of asthmatic patients who smoke
9. Improving the care of COPD patients who smoke
10. Improving the care of lung cancer patients who smoke
11. Improving the care of tuberculosis patients who smoke
12. Improving the care of patients who suffer from other respiratory diseases who smoke
13. Improving the care of patients who suffer from cardiovascular diseases who smoke
14. Improving the care of patients who suffer from diabetes and metabolic disorders who smoke
15. Improving the care of patients who smoke undergoing thoracic surgery and pulmonary rehabilitation
16. "It's the one thing they have left" - smoking, smoking cessation and mental health
17. Preventing tobacco use and exposure to second-hand tobacco smoke in pregnancy
18. Preventing initiation of tobacco and E-cigarette among youth
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Orders are batched weekly and delivered from the UK.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!