Totals: 0 - €0.00
The Lung Microbiome is now available to pre-order. Pre-ordered copies will be dispatched when the book is published in March 2019.
Edited by Michael J Cox, Markus J. Ege and Erika von Mutius
Contents list (subject to change)
2. Techniques: culture, identification and 16S rRNA gene sequencing
3. Techniques: metagenomics
4. Statistics and ecological theory
5. Early life microbiome
6. Fungi culture and the fungal microbiome
7. Viruses and the microbiome
8. Asthma and COPD
9. Chronic suppurative lung disease (CF, BX and PCD)
10. Interstitial lung disease
11. CAP, HAP, VAP
12. Compromised immunity and the microbiome – transplantation, cancer and HIV
13. Microbiome and environment
14. Remaining challenges, clinical impact and future
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!