Totals: 0 - €0.00
You can now pre-order the updated version of Tuberculosis. All pre-ordered copies will be dispatched when the book is published in December 2018.
Contents list (subject to change)
1. A patient's perspective
2. History of tuberculosis
3. Epidemiology, risk factors for and social determinants of TB
4. Evolution of the strategies to control and eliminate TB
5. Ethiopathogenesis, immunology and microbiology of tuberculosis
6. Clinical diagnosis of TB
7. Laboratory diagnosis of TB
8. Imaging for TB management
9. Bronchoscopy and other invasive procedures for TB diagnosis
10. Treatment of drug-susceptible and drug-resistant TB
11. New and repurposed drugs
12. Adverse events of anti-TB drugs and their management
13. Role of surgery
14. TB in children
15. TB in different patient populations
16. TB and comorbidities
17. Social factors affecting diagnosis and adherence
18. Monitoring during and after TB treatment
19. Pulmonary rehabilitation
20. Towards a new vaccine
21. Infection control
22. Diagnosis and treatment of LTBI
24. Future research perspectives
25. Revising training curricula for tuberculosis
26. Clinical cases
Delivery costs are calculated at the point of checkout.
Delivery times (estimated) are as follows:
Europe: 7-15 business days from date of despatch.
Rest of the World: 20-25 business days from date of despatch.
Customers will be notified by email upon despatch.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!